Jump to Main Content
- Fatimah, Is; Rubiyanto, Dwiarso; Prakoso, Nurcahyo Iman; Yahya, Amri; Sim, Yoke-Leng
- Sustainable chemistry and pharmacy 2019 v.11 pp. 61-70
- X-ray diffraction; catalysts; catalytic activity; cations; chemical industry; citral; citronellal; clay; green chemistry; hydrogen; microwave radiation; microwave treatment; ruthenium; sorption; spectroscopy; surface area
- ... Citral and citronellal are important chemicals in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, since they can be converted into other more valuable chemicals that are needed in many pathways. From the perspective of green catalysis, the present investigation examines the preparation of a recyclable heterogeneous catalyst of ruthenium-supported saponite clay for microwave assisted catalytic hydrogen ...
- Coral, Natasha; Brasil, Henrique; Rodrigues, Elizabeth; da Costa, Carlos E.F.; Rumjanek, Victor
- Sustainable chemistry and pharmacy 2019 v.11 pp. 49-53
- X-ray diffraction; aluminum; bioenergy industry; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical composition; coprecipitation; esters; fuel production; green chemistry; hot water treatment; hydrotalcite; infrared spectroscopy; methanolysis; microwave treatment; pH; scanning electron microscopy; soybean oil; transesterification
- ... The effects of hydrothermal treatment (traditional and microwave-assisted) in the catalytic activity of hydrotalcite were studied in the soybean oil methanolysis for a biofuel production. The catalysts were produced by coprecipitation (pH ≥ 10) and then characterized by x-ray diffraction, infrared spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, surface chemical composition, N2 physisorption at 77 K an ...