Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Jing-Juan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Talanta 2017 v.165 pp. 570-576
- aqueous solutions; color; colorimetry; detection limit; fluorescence; industrial effluents; lakes; mercury; metal ions; nanogold; polymers; single-stranded DNA
- ... A highly sensitive colorimetric/fluorescent dual-mode sensor based on hybridization chain reaction (HCR) combining multifunctional Au NPs is presented for the detection of Hg2+ in aqueous solution. In Hg2+ absent solution, the surface of Au NPs was covered by hairpin auxiliary DNAs and a single strand DNA (ssDNA), which prevented Au NPs from salt-induced aggregation. At the same time, the fluoresc ...
- Xu, Jing-Juan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Talanta 2017 v.171 pp. 190-196
- dissociation; drugs; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; enantiomers; human health; ionization; levofloxacin; milk; mixing; solvents; thermodynamics
- ... The direct separation and analysis of chiral drugs in the complex matrix systems are meaningful and challenging. As the most common broad-spectrum antibiotic, levofloxacin has a strong antibacterial ability, but its enantiomer, dextrofloxacin can cause serious harm to human health. In this work, we reported a rapid on-line extraction/ionization device coupled with Electrospray Mass Spectrometry (E ...