Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Shuo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Talanta 2016 v.161 pp. 437-442
- blood serum; cocaine; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; oligonucleotides; saliva; screening; urine
- ... A label-free ratiometric fluorescence aptasensor has been developed for the rapid and sensitive detection of cocaine in complex biofluids. The fluorescent aptasensor is composed of a non-labeled GC-38 cocaine aptamer which serves as a basic sensing unit and two fluorophores, 2-amino-5,6,7-trimethyl-1,8-naphthyridine (ATMND) and SYBR Green I (SGI) which serves as a signal reporter and a build-in re ...
- Wu, Shuo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Talanta 2014 v.120 pp. 218-223
- DNA; antibodies; antigens; carbon electrodes; chemical bonding; chitosan; chlorides; crosslinking; detection limit; electrochemistry; electron transfer; electrostatic interactions; glass; hybridization chain reaction; immunoassays; immunosensors; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; neoplasms; polymerization
- ... An ultrasensitive enzyme-free electrochemical immunoassay was developed for detection of the fg/mL level carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) by using a double strand DNA@Au nanoparticle (dsDNA@AuNP) tag and hexaammineruthenium(III) chloride (RuHex) as the electroactive indicator. The dsDNA@AuNP was synthesized by one-pot hybrid polymerization of dsDNA on initiator DNA modified AuNPs via hybridization c ...