Jump to Main Content
- Li, Minyong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Talanta 2019 v.203 pp. 29-33
- animal models; bioluminescence; enzymes; image analysis; iron; mice; monitoring; sepsis (infection)
- ... Iron plays an essential role in biological system. An approach for in vivo imaging of this metal ion is needed to investigate its complex contributions to physiological and pathological processes. Herein, we present a bioluminescent probe FP-1 as a powerful tool for targeting Fe2+ detection in vitro and in vivo. The turn-on sensing scheme is based on the caged strategy of luciferin-luciferase syst ...
- Li, Minyong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Talanta 2019 v.194 pp. 925-929
- animals; bioluminescence; chemoselectivity; detection limit; image analysis; luciferase; luciferin; palladium
- ... To develop a strategy for visualizing palladium species in the biological system, several turn-on bioluminescent probes were designed and synthesized by using a Pd-induced reductive reaction herein. Such probes exhibited high sensitivity (detection limit: 0.5 μM) and excellent selectivity toward Pd2+in vitro. In particular, probe 2 was identified as a viable molecule with the capability of visuali ...