Jump to Main Content
- Tejada-Casado, Carmen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Talanta 2017 v.175 pp. 542-549
- benzimidazoles; chromatography; cows; detection limit; drugs; electrophoresis; goats; monitoring; pH; sheep; solvents; statistical analysis; surfactants; sustainable technology; tandem mass spectrometry; urine
- ... A new method based on micellar electrokinetic chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (MEKC-MS/MS) has been developed for the identification and simultaneous quantification of thirteen benzimidazoles in animal urine. In order to obtain an appropriate separation with the highest sensitivity, different electrophoretic parameters were evaluated. Under optimum conditions, the separation was performed ...
- Tejada-Casado, Carmen, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Talanta 2016 v.161 pp. 8-14
- acetone; acetonitrile; ammonium acetate; benzimidazole; chloroform; electrochromatography; ethanol; heat; liquid-phase microextraction; pH; solvents; steel; temperature
- ... A novel method for the analysis of benzimidazole residues in water samples by capillary electrochromatography-UV detection (290nm), using laboratory-made packed columns is presented. Capillaries (25cm packed length×75µm inner diameter, 34cm total length, 25.5cm effective capillary length) were packed with C18 particles (5µm, non-encapped) following a high pressure packing procedure and using a com ...