Jump to Main Content
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Talanta 2011 v.85 no.5 pp. 2445-2450
- carbon nanotubes; electrochemistry; electrodes; heavy metals; mercury; nanocomposites; redox potential; silicon
- ... This study describes a novel type of interdigitated arrays (IDA), microfabricated by electropolymerizing structured Poly(1,8-diaminonaphthalene)/functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotubes (PDAN/CNT) thin film onto a silicon chip for square wave voltammetry (SWV) multi-element heavy metal ion detection. The structure of PDAN/CNT was characterized by Raman, FE-SEM and AFM techniques. Analysed expe ...
- Van Hieu, Nguyen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Talanta 2012 v.88 pp. 152-159
- air quality; ammonia; aqueous solutions; carbon dioxide; coatings; gases; hydrogen; liquid petroleum gas; monitoring; nanowires; nitrogen dioxide; semiconductors; temperature
- ... In spite of the technical important of monitoring CO₂ gas by using a semiconductor-type gas sensor, a good sensitive and selective semiconductor CO₂ sensor has been not realized due to the rather unreactive toward CO₂ of conventional semiconductor metal oxides. In this work, a novel semiconductor CO₂ sensor was developed by functionalizing SnO₂ nanowires (NWs) with LaOCl, which was obtained by hea ...