Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Huai-Sheng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Talanta 2019 v.200 pp. 503-510
- aptasensors; blood serum; electrochemistry; hydrogen peroxide; mucins; nanoparticles; oxidation; peroxidase; polymerization
- ... In this work, an ultrasensitive aptasensor for the detection of Mucin 1 (MUC1) was presented based on the target-induced catalytic hairpin assembly combined with excellent mimic peroxidase performance of PtPd bimetallic nanoparticles (PtPdNPs). Traditionally, the cyclic reuse of target protein was achieved by protein conversion with enzyme cleavage or polymerization, which is costly and complex. H ...
- Wang, Huai-Sheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Talanta 2018 v.179 pp. 414-419
- DNA; ammonia; aptasensors; electrochemistry; electrodes; gold; hybridization chain reaction; nucleotide sequences; oligonucleotides; uric acid; urine
- ... In the present work a highly sensitive and selective aptasensor was developed for the determination of 8-hydroxy-2′-deoxyguanosine (8-OH-dG) based on the hybridization chain reaction (HCR) signal amplification. It was observed that the aptamer of 8-OH-dG could hybridize with the capture DNA immobilized on the gold electrode with a sticky tail left, which initiated the HCR and led to the formation ...