Jump to Main Content
- Světlík, Jan; Tureček, František; Hartwich, Katarzyna; Kozieł, Krzysztof; Pakulski, Paweł; Pałasz, Aleksandra; Kalinowska-Tłuścik, Justyna; Cież, Dariusz
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.18 pp. 2652-2663
- alkenes; ammonium; camphene; carvone; cerium; chemical bonding; cyclization reactions; enantiomers; free radicals; stereoselectivity
- ... Ceric ammonium nitrate-mediated oxidative cyclizations of CH-acids with terpenes and terpene like substrates were investigated. Dimedone, acetylacetone, and methyl nitroacetate were condensed with pinene, norbornene, nopol, camphene, and carvone and the reaction stereoselectivity was examined. Condensation with endocyclic double bonds in pinene and nopol displayed stereoselectivity, resulting in t ...
- Lampp, Lisa; Azarkh, Mykhailo; Drescher, Malte; Imming, Peter
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.18 pp. 2737-2747
- byproducts; chemical reactions; chemical structure; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; free radicals; octanol; oxygen; solvents
- ... Two new derivatives of galvinoxyl (1), a perdeutered (2) and an adamantyl-analog (3) for potential applications as spin probes were synthesized. The synthesis with deuterated educts yielded 2 with 98% D. It exhibited an 18-line EPR spectrum in octanol with narrow peak-to-peak linewidth. The EPR spectrum of 3 was very similar to galvinoxyl, but with differences in the linewidth due to unresolved lo ...