Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Jia; Lin, Jin-Hong; Xiao, Ji-Chang
- Tetrahedron 2018 v.74 no.32 pp. 4295-4297
- Lewis bases; aldehydes; chemical structure; decarboxylation; imines; potassium; temperature
- ... The high demand for the biologically active CF2H-molecules has stimulated significant efforts to develop efficient methods for the installation of CF2H functionality. We found that phenylsulfonyl difluoroacetate salt (PhSO2CF2CO2⁻ K⁺) could directly undergo decarboxylation under warming conditions to produce active anion (PhSO2CF2⁻) without the need of any base or additive, thus allowing for the s ...
- Zarezin, Danil P.; Kabylda, Adil M.; Vinogradova, Valentina I.; Dorovatovskii, Pavel V.; Khrustalev, Victor N.; Nenajdenko, Valentine G.
- Tetrahedron 2018 v.74 no.32 pp. 4315-4322
- aldehydes; chemical reactions; chemical structure; cytisine; diastereoselectivity; ketones; methanol
- ... The azido-Ugi reaction with natural alkaloid cytisine was investigated. It was demonstrated that the reaction could be performed with various carbonyls (both aldehydes and ketones) and isocyanides. The transformation proceeded under mild conditions in methanol using TMSN3 as a source of hydrazoic acid to give target tetrazole derivatives of cytisine in up to 98% yield. The diastereoselectivity of ...