Jump to Main Content
- Peng, Yu-Xin; Hu, Bin; Huang, Wei
- Tetrahedron 2018
- regioselectivity, etc ; chemical structure; chlorination; hydroxylation; organic compounds; oxidation; temperature; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... A systematic investigation on the oxidation of unsymmetric bromo-phens is presented herein, where the reaction temperature is found to be the key parameter to generate oxidation or oxidation-bromination products. The regioselective C3-brominated compounds are produced in moderate yields in the cases of 2-bromo-phen and 4-bromo-phen. Subsequent hydroxylation and decarbonylation for bromo-phds are a ...
- Zhang, Qi; O'Doherty, George A.
- Tetrahedron 2018 v.74 no.38 pp. 4994-4999
- regioselectivity, etc ; alkylation; chemical structure; diastereoselectivity; dihydroxylation; hydrolysis; organic compounds; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The de novo asymmetric total synthesis of (−)-nanaomycin A is described. The entirely linear route required only 13 steps from commercially available starting materials (3% overall yield). Key transformations include a Claisen rearrangement, an asymmetric dihydroxylation, a regioselective tosylation, a diastereoselective intramolecular Friedel-Crafts alkylation and a nitrile hydrolysis. As the rou ...