Jump to Main Content
- Sośnicki, Jacek G.; Idzik, Tomasz; Borzyszkowska, Aleksandra; Wróblewski, Emil; Maciejewska, Gabriela; Struk, Łukasz
- Tetrahedron 2017 v.73 no.5 pp. 481-493
- regioselectivity, etc ; Lewis acids; Lewis bases; benzylation; chemical structure; chlorides; mixing; pyridones; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Novel benzylation reagents BnR2MgLi were obtained by mixing benzylmagnesium chloride (BnMgCl) and appropriate organolithium compounds (RLi). As BnR2MgLi complexes are more nucleophilic than the parent Grignard compound they enabled regioselective C6-addition to electrophilic N-substituted 2-(thio)-pyridones and C4-addition to poorly reactive NH 2-(thio)pyridones in high and good yields, respective ...
- Tanaka, Kenta; Sukekawa, Mayumi; Shigematsu, Yosuke; Hoshino, Yujiro; Honda, Kiyoshi
- Tetrahedron 2017 v.73 pp. 6456-6464
- regioselectivity, etc ; Lewis bases; chemical structure; cycloaddition reactions; organic compounds; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... A highly regioselective one-pot synthesis of 2,3-disubstituted-2H-1-benzopyrans has been developed through Brønsted acid catalyzed [4+2] cycloaddition reaction with a variety of arylalkynes via ortho-quinone methides. A catalytic amount of trifluoromethanesulfonic acid effectively promotes the [4+2] cycloaddition reaction of salicylaldehydes with arylalkynes to afford the corresponding 2H-1-benzop ...