Jump to Main Content
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2014 v.70 pp. 6789-6795
- catalysts; chemical reactions; chemical structure; phenol; thyroid hormones
- ... Starting from two commercially available phenol derivatives, the thyroid hormone analog, GC-1, was successfully prepared. The strategy featured a convergent coupling of the two halves via the Lewis/Brønsted acid-mediated regioselective Friedel–Crafts-type (FC-type) benzylation to furnish the corresponding diarylmethane core as the key step. Various transition metal triflates were screened as catal ...
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2014 v.70 pp. 8017-8022
- Huperzia; Lycopodium alkaloids; acetylcholinesterase; chemical reactions; chemical structure; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- ... Eleven Lycopodium alkaloids with lycodine-type, lycopodine-type, and fawcettimine-related skeletons were isolated from the whole plants of Huperzia carinata (Desv. Ex. Poir.) Trevis and Huperzia squarrosa (G. Forst) Trevis (Huperziaceae). Among them, 8,15-dihydrohuperzine A (2), lycocarinatine A (3), and lycoposerramine U N-oxide (11) are new compounds. The structures of these new alkaloids were e ...