Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2012 v.68 no.32 pp. 6413-6419
- alkynes; bromides; carboxylic acids; catalysts; chemical reactions; chemical structure
- ... Most alkynes are volatile liquids, which are relatively difficult to use and to transport. In contrast, alkynyl carboxylic acids offer a stable and attractive alternative for the alkynylation reactions. Here, we employed alkynyl carboxylic acids as reaction partners for the alkynylation of aryl halides. Copper-catalyzed decarboxylative coupling, including various challenging aryl bromides with phe ...
- Sun, Peng-Shuai, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2012 v.68 no.5 pp. 1367-1370
- catalytic activity; chemical reactions; chemical structure; furans
- ... A variety of indene derivatives and disubstituted benzo[b]furans are readily prepared under the mild reaction condition from propargylic compounds by phase-transfer catalysis (PTC) instead of metal catalysis. ...