Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2013 v.69 pp. 6969-6974
- alkynes; chemical reactions; chemical structure; halides
- ... The useful conjugated enynes could be easily prepared via low-loading (0.0001 mol %) copper-catalyzed coupling between vinyl halides and terminal alkynes. It is noteworthy that this reaction could be preformed in water without using any co-solvents and the desired 1,3-enynes could be obtained with good yields. In the catalytic reaction, ligand-acceleration effect was markable. ...
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2012 v.68 no.32 pp. 6413-6419
- alkynes; bromides; carboxylic acids; catalysts; chemical reactions; chemical structure
- ... Most alkynes are volatile liquids, which are relatively difficult to use and to transport. In contrast, alkynyl carboxylic acids offer a stable and attractive alternative for the alkynylation reactions. Here, we employed alkynyl carboxylic acids as reaction partners for the alkynylation of aryl halides. Copper-catalyzed decarboxylative coupling, including various challenging aryl bromides with phe ...