Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Dongmei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.9 pp. 1203-1213
- chemical structure; cytosine; glycosylation; nucleosides; stereoselectivity
- ... Through systematical comparison of various N4-protected cytosine derivatives in the glycosylation step of gemcitabine synthesis, highly beta-stereoselective and high yielding TBAI catalyzed N-glycosylation was achieved with N4-Bz cytosine and anomeric mixture of 2,2‘-difluororibose mesylate donor. The subsequent global deprotection gave gemcitabine efficiently. Meanwhile, the anomeric chloride int ...
- Zhao, Dongmei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2012 v.68 no.42 pp. 8704-8711
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; organic compounds
- ... 1-(N,N-Diisopropylcarbamoyloxy)-1-tosyl-methane (CbOCH₂Ts, Cb=N,N-diisopropylcarbamoyl) was readily prepared from p-TolSH, paraformaldehyde and CbCl. With the dual activation of CbO- and Ts-substitutions, deprotonation of CbOCH₂Ts could be effected not only by n-BuLi, but also by Grignard reagents. Upon deprotonation, the title compound adds to various carbonyl structures. By choosing proper organ ...