Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Hang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2015 v.71 pp. 7752-7757
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; dyes; electrochemistry; hydrogen bonding; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; organic compounds; thermal stability
- ... Perylene diimide dyes bearing symmetrical and unsymmetrical phenoxy substituents at the bay positions (N,N′-diethylhexyl-1-bromo-7-pentafluorophenoxy-substituted perylene diimide and 1,7-diphenoxy-substituted perylene diimide) were prepared. 1H NMR analysis indicated that these compounds contain a small quantity of the 1,6-regioisomer, and yield intramolecular hydrogen bonds. Furthermore, their ph ...
- Zhao, Hang, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2013 v.69 pp. 9245-9251
- adenine; chemical reactions; chemical structure; cytosine; gels; guanine; nucleosides; solvents; thymine; uracil
- ... J-AT nucleoside-based organogelators 1a and 1b were designed and synthesized. They were endowed with unparalleled superiority to natural nucleobase analogues 2–6 to gelate aromatic solvents due to their excellent self-assembly properties. The J-AT nucleoside-based organogelators showed a specific self-complementary base pair recognition characteristic. The gel stabilities of 1a and 1b were drastic ...