Jump to Main Content
- Magata, Takuji; Hirokawa, Yoshimi; Moriguchi, Yusuke; Yokoi, Ryosuke; Nojiri, Shotaro; Miyazaki, Ryota; Akasako, Sayuri; Takahashi, Rina; Nishida, Munetaka; Hakoda, Junya; Nakayama, Ryota; Tanaka, Aya; Maezaki, Naoyoshi
- Tetrahedron letters 2019 v.60 no.10 pp. 718-720
- amino acids; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; chemical structure; diastereoselectivity; imines; lithium; palladium; peptides; stereoselective synthesis; thiazoles
- ... A concise, highly stereoselective synthesis of 2,4- and 2,5-disubstituted thiazole amino acids was developed. These are important building blocks for various biologically active thiazole-containing natural peptides and their regioisomeric analogues. The fundamental reactions are diastereoselective addition of (4- or 5-bromothiazol-2-yl)lithium to N-tert-butanesulfinyl imine with subsequent Pd-cata ...
- Mutyala, Raghupathi; Reddy, Venkatram R.; Donthi, Ravikiran; Kallaganti, V.S. Ramakrishna; Chandra, Rajesh
- Tetrahedron letters 2019 v.60 no.10 pp. 703-706
- allene; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; diastereoselectivity; enantioselective synthesis; enantioselectivity; ketones; moieties; quinidine; zwitterions
- ... The enantioselective synthesis of the tetrahydropyranopyrazole scaffold has been achieved. The quinidine catalyzed reaction of allenoates with arylidenepyrazolones proceeded with high enantio- and diastereoselectivity while the reactions of alkylidenepyrazolones were less efficient. Allene ketones also afforded tetrahydropyranopyrazole derivatives in high yields, however, with only moderate enanti ...