Jump to Main Content
- Mutyala, Raghupathi; Reddy, Venkatram R.; Donthi, Ravikiran; Kallaganti, V.S. Ramakrishna; Chandra, Rajesh
- Tetrahedron letters 2019 v.60 no.10 pp. 703-706
- allene; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; diastereoselectivity; enantioselective synthesis; enantioselectivity; ketones; moieties; quinidine; zwitterions
- ... The enantioselective synthesis of the tetrahydropyranopyrazole scaffold has been achieved. The quinidine catalyzed reaction of allenoates with arylidenepyrazolones proceeded with high enantio- and diastereoselectivity while the reactions of alkylidenepyrazolones were less efficient. Allene ketones also afforded tetrahydropyranopyrazole derivatives in high yields, however, with only moderate enanti ...
- Kawamata, Yuki; Ito, Satoshi; Furuya, Masaru; Takahashi, Kai; Namai, Katsuya; Hashimoto, Saori; Roppongi, Makoto; Oba, Toru
- Tetrahedron letters 2019 v.60 no.10 pp. 707-712
- Suzuki reaction; absorption; condensation reactions; fluorescence; heat; moieties; pyrroles; solubility; solvents
- ... Novel extended BODIPYs fused with bicyclo rings were synthesized from bicyclopyrroles by combining Knoevenagel condensation, Suzuki coupling, and O-chelation. The absorption maxima of the BODIPYs ranged from the visible to near-infrared region and the compounds showed good solubility in organic solvents. The solubility of the bicycloBODIPY with 2-naphthyl groups at the α-position of the pyrrole un ...