Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Yunjee; Seo, Jiwon
- Tetrahedron letters 2018
- N-substituted glycines, etc ; ammonia; chemical reactions; chemical structure; glutamine; organic compounds; peptides; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... An unexpected side reaction was observed in peptoids containing a C-terminal carboxamide with a 2-aminoethyl side chain. The reaction proceeded via cyclization and release of NH3, resulting in C-terminal oxopiperazine formation, analogous to pyroglutamate formation from N-terminal glutamine in peptides. Reaction conditions that promote oxopiperazine formation were developed. In particular, the add ...
- Vézina-Dawod, Simon; Derson, Antoine; Biron, Eric
- Tetrahedron letters 2015 v.56 no.2 pp. 382-385
- N-substituted glycines, etc ; amino alcohols; chemical structure; hydroxylation; medicinal properties; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... Peptoids (oligo N-substituted glycines) are peptidomimetic oligomers showing attractive structural and pharmacological properties. The efficiency of their synthesis has prompted the use of peptoids in combinatorial libraries. To increase the chemical diversity accessible in peptoid design and libraries, we demonstrate here that N-substituted o-nitrobenzenesulfonamide derivatives can be used as alt ...