Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: honda?
- Li, Hongda, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2017 v.58 no.1 pp. 30-34
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; colorimetry; cyanides; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; image analysis; organic compounds; sulfides
- ... We described the design and synthesis of a colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescent probe based on a conjugated π-electron system that displayed differential fluorescence responses towards cyanide and sulfide and demonstrated its utility in intracellular ion imaging and logic gate. ...
- Li, Hongda, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2014 v.55 no.15 pp. 2537-2540
- buffers; chemical structure; decarboxylation; fetal bovine serum; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; mass spectrometry; organic compounds; palladium; river water; tap water; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... A novel ratiometric fluorescent probe for palladium species was synthesized based on an allyl carbonate group, a novel reaction site, and a hemicyanine dye. The probe displays relatively rapid response, high selectivity, and anti-disturbance toward palladium in HEPES buffers without additional reagents. The detection mechanism, palladium triggers the cleavage of allyl carbonate in the probe and th ...