Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Yulin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2017 v.58 no.41 pp. 3928-3931
- acetonitrile; chemical reactions; chemical structure
- ... A novel protocol for the construction of carbon–sulfur bonds has been achieved via halogen-free Cs2CO3-promoted cross dehydrogenative coupling (CDC) of thiophenols with acetonitrile. This transformation provides a straightforward route to the synthesis of sulfenylated acetonitriles in up to 80% yield. ...
- Huang, Yulin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2016 v.57 pp. 3379-3381
- chemical structure; oxidation; oxides; phosphine; phosphonates; phosphorus
- ... A novel and efficient oxidation of phosphorus(III) compounds with Selectfluor is described. The reactions smoothly led to the formation of tertiary phosphine oxides, phosphinates, and phosphonates in up to 99% yield under mild conditions in minutes. ...