Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017 v.121 no.49 pp. 27535-27545
- acidity; ammonia; catalysts; nitrogen dioxide; oxygen; physical chemistry
- ... In this study, Bi was used as the modifier to elevate the performance of Ce/TiO₂ catalyst for selective catalytic reduction (SCR) of NOx with NH₃. Experimental results indicated that the CeBi/TiO₂ catalyst with a Bi/Ce molar ratio of 0.15 exhibited excellent low-temperature SCR performance and SO₂/H₂O resistance compared with the Ce/TiO₂ catalyst. Characterization results revealed that the introdu ...
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017 v.121 no.14 pp. 7881-7891
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; ammonia; catalysts; chemical reduction; crystallization; magnesium; nitric oxide; nitrogen; oxidation; oxygen; physicochemical properties; potassium; titanium dioxide
- ... It is well recognized that both alkali and alkali earth metals have a poisoning effect on selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalyst. In this study, the different poisoning effects of K and Mg on Mn/TiO₂ catalyst were investigated. It was found that the deactivation effect of K was much stronger than that of Mg. The effect of K or Mg addition on the physicochemical properties of Mn/TiO₂ catalyst ...