Jump to Main Content
- Adeoti, S.B.; Ayedoun, M.A.; Leclercq, P.A.
- The Journal of essential oil research 2000 v.12 no.4 pp. 412-414
- methyl eugenol, etc ; Dennettia tripetala; leaves; essential oils; linalool; chemical constituents of plants; Benin; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The leaf oil of Dennettia tripetala, Annonaceae, was analyzed by capillary GC and GC/MS. Forty eight compounds were identified, accounting for 99.5% of the oil. The major constituents were 2-phenyl-1-netroethane (53.7%), methyl eugenol (22.8%) and linalool (15.7%). ...
- Avato, P.; Smitt, U.W.
- The Journal of essential oil research 2000 v.12 no.3 pp. 303-309
- methyl eugenol, etc ; Thapsia villosa; phenotype; essential oils; beta-caryophyllene; genotype; chemical constituents of plants; plant morphology; roots; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The chemical composition of the essential oils from the roots of plants identified as Thapsia maxima morphological types I and II and T. villosa diploid types 1 and 2, tetraploid types 3 and 4 and hexaploid type 5 has been investigated by GC and GC/MS. The oils from the different specimens of Thapsia were characterized by a high proportion of sesquiterpenoid components. The results are compared wi ...