Jump to Main Content
- Ibrahim, Ludmilla; Karaky, Mohamad; Ayoub, Pascale; El Ajouz, Nawal; Ibrahim, Said
- The Journal of essential oil research 2012 v.24 no.4 pp. 339-345
- Origanum syriacum, etc ; Metarhizium anisopliae; aerial parts; anti-infective properties; bacteria; beta-caryophyllene; carvacrol; chemical composition; chemotypes; essential oils; fungi; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; habitats; hydrodistillation; inhibitory concentration 50; microbial growth; minimum inhibitory concentration; mycelium; oils; petroleum; thymol; Lebanon; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... the aerial parts of cultivated and wild Origanum syriacum were analyzed by gas ...
- Novak, J.; Lukas, B.; Franz, C.
- The Journal of essential oil research 2010 v.22 no.5 pp. 412-415
- Origanum majorana; Origanum vulgare; Origanum, etc ; marjoram; oregano; hybrids; interspecific hybridization; essential oils; chemical composition; biochemical pathways; monoterpenoids; wild plants; air temperature; solvents; plant extracts; gas chromatography; mass spectrometry; thymol; carvacrol; species differences; genetic variation; phenolic compounds; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... ‘cymyl’-pathway) and on Origanum syriacum ssp. syriacum (only ‘cymyl’-pathway) were conducted ...
... compositions, experiments on a hybrid of Origanum vulgare x Origanum majorana (containing ...
... both major monoterpene pathways of the genus Origanum, ‘sabinyl’ and ...
- Baser, K.H.C.; Ozek, T.; Tumen, G.; Sezik, E.
- The Journal of essential oil research 1993 v.5 no.6 pp. 619-623
- Origanum, etc ; essential oils; chemical composition; thymol; chemical constituents of plants; genotype; species differences; Turkey (country); Show all 8 Subjects
- ... In Turkey Origanum is represented by 23 species comprising 31 taxa. ...
... Commercially important Origanum species include O.onites,O.majorana, O.minutiflorum, O. ...
... vulgare and O. syriacum. These species are annually exported in quantities exceeding ...