Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jinhong; Zhang, Yan; Wang, Xiaoxing; Cui, Yanyan; Yan, Yaqun; Wang, Rongjun; Jian, Fuchun; Zhang, Longxian; Ning, Changshen
- The Journal of parasitology 2017 v.103 no.2 pp. 187-192
- Anaplasma bovis; Anaplasma ovis; Anaplasma phagocytophilum; Babesia motasi; Schistosoma japonicum; Theileria; anaplasmosis; blood; genes; goats; humans; loop-mediated isothermal amplification; parasites; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; rapid methods; ribosomal RNA; sheep
- ... Anaplasma phagocytophilum is a zoonotic pathogen and the causative agent of human granulocytic anaplasmosis in humans and tick-borne fever in various kinds of animals. In the present study, a loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay for rapid detection of A. phagocytophilum was developed using primers specific to 16S rRNA gene of this organism. The LAMP assay was performed at 65 C for 6 ...
- Yang, X.; Qi, M. W.; Zhang, Z. Z.; Gao, C.; Wang, C. Q.; Lei, W. Q.; Tan, L.; Zhao, J. L.; Fang, R.; Hu, M.
- The Journal of parasitology 2017 v.103 no.2 pp. 161-167
- DNA; Haemonchus contortus; bacteria; equipment; feces; financial economics; genes; goats; internal transcribed spacers; livestock and meat industry; loop-mediated isothermal amplification; microscopy; parasites; polymerase chain reaction; viruses
- ... Haemonchus contortus is one of the most significant strongylid nematodes infecting small ruminants, and it causes great economic losses to the livestock industry worldwide. Accurate diagnosis of H. contortus is crucial to control strategies. Traditional microscopic examinations are the most common methods for the diagnosis of H. contortus, but they are time-consuming and inaccurate. Molecular meth ...