Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Tongtong; Zhou, Xiang; Xu, Aiming; Tian, Ye; Wang, Yuhao; Zhang, Yao; Gu, Qi; Wang, ShangQian; Wang, Zengjun
- The Science of the total environment 2020 v.720 pp. 137419
- male reproductive system, etc ; confidence interval; databases; decabromodiphenyl ether; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; males; meta-analysis; reproductive toxicology; rodents; seminal vesicles; systematic review; toxicity; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are a group of environmental endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs). According to recent studies, the associations between PBDEs and rodent male reproductive system are controversial. Therefore, we performed this systematic review and meta-analysis to clarify the effects of PBDEs on rodent male reproductive system. Data were extracted from articles collected f ...
- Ji, Hainan; Song, Naining; Ren, Juan; Li, Wentao; Xu, Baoliang; Li, Haishan; Shen, Guolin
- The Science of the total environment 2020 v.703 pp. 134681
- reproductive system, etc ; bioinformatics; bisphenol A; computer simulation; computer software; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; enzyme activity; epoxides; fatty acids; gene expression; glucose; histopathology; hypoglycemia; liver; males; mass spectrometry; messenger RNA; metabolism; metabolomics; mice; neoplasms; plastics; resins; tricarboxylic acid cycle; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a representative environmental endocrine disrupting chemical that is widely used in the production of polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Many studies have confirmed BPA to be closely associated with metabolic diseases, reproductive system diseases, and sex hormone-dependent cancers. In this study, we aimed to systematically elucidate the molecular action of BPA on liver ...