Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Ying; Meng, Tiantian; Shi, Liu; Guo, Xi; Si, Xiaohui; Yang, Ruixin; Quan, Xie
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 163-171
- Daphnia magna; Scenedesmus obliquus; acute toxicity; aquatic ecosystems; aquatic environment; aquatic organisms; chronic toxicity; graphene oxide; humic acids; lethal concentration 50; risk
- ... The wide production and application of graphene oxide (GO) has inevitably caused its release to the aquatic ecosystem. However, the influence of natural organic matter (NOM) on the toxicity of GO to aquatic organisms needs further investigation. In this study, we conducted several toxicity tests (i.e., acute toxicity and oxidative damage) with Scenedesmus obliquus (S. obliquus) and Daphnia magna ( ...
- Cheng, Zhaowen; Sun, Zhongtao; Zhu, Shijie; Lou, Ziyang; Zhu, Nanwen; Feng, Lili
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 1038-1044
- ammonia; benzene; composting; ethyl acetate; feedstocks; health effects assessments; hydrogen sulfide; landfills; municipal solid waste; occupational exposure; odor compounds; odor emissions; odors; pollutants; pollution; risk; waste disposal
- ... Odor nuisance is the main incentive for Not In My Back Yard campaigns around municipal solid waste (MSW) waste disposal facilities, and the odor identification is of significance for the understanding of the odor properties from MSW with different disposal methods. In this study, odor emissions from different stages at two large-scale working MSW disposal facilities, i.e., landfill (LF) and compos ...