Jump to Main Content
- Tsaboula, Aggeliki; Papadakis, Emmanouil-Nikolaos; Vryzas, Zisis; Kotopoulou, Athina; Kintzikoglou, Katerina; Papadopoulou-Mourkidou, Euphemia
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.653 pp. 1597-1611
- acute toxicity; aquatic ecosystems; aquatic organisms; data collection; ecotoxicology; environmental health; exercise; humans; monitoring; nontarget organisms; pesticides; pollutants; pollution; risk; risk assessment; surface water; water quality; watersheds; Greece
- ... During the last decade numerous monitoring programs have been conducted in order to assess pesticide pollution in catchments. This effort has led to the production of large, complex data sets of environmental results making the task of evaluation of the aquatic chemical status more difficult. Furthermore, the evaluation of the chemical status of the water ecosystems is one of the main aspects whic ...
- Taghvaee, Sina; Sowlat, Mohammad H.; Diapouli, Evangelia; Manousakas, Manousos Ioannis; Vasilatou, Vasiliki; Eleftheriadis, Kostas; Sioutas, Constantinos
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.653 pp. 1407-1416
- aerosols; air; biomass; burning; emissions; health policy; in vitro studies; metals; organic carbon; particulates; pollution; principal component analysis; regression analysis; summer; trace elements; tracer techniques; traffic; urban areas; water solubility; winter; Greece
- ... The main objective of this study was chemical characterization and source apportionment of the oxidative potential of ambient PM2.5 samples collected in an urban background area in Athens, Greece. Ambient PM2.5 samples were collected during the summer (June–September) of 2017 and winter (February–March) of 2018 at a residential, urban background site in the outlying neighborhood of the Demokritos ...
- PubMed Central: