Jump to Main Content
- van Driezum, Inge H.; Derx, Julia; Oudega, Thomas J.; Zessner, Matthias; Naus, Floris L.; Saracevic, Ernis; Kirschner, Alexander K.T.; Sommer, Regina; Farnleitner, Andreas H.; Blaschke, Alfred Paul
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 212-223
- public water supply, etc ; aerobic conditions; alluvial aquifer; diclofenac; drinking water; filtration; groundwater; lakes; pollutants; riparian areas; rivers; sulfamethoxazole; triazoles; water quality; water utilities; wells; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Riverbank filtration (RBF) systems along rivers are widely used as public water supplies. In these systems, many organic micropollutants (OMPs) are attenuated, but some compounds have shown to be rather persistent. Their fate and transport has been studied in RBF sites along lakes and small rivers, but not extensively along large and dynamic rivers. Therefore, the influence of flood events on OMP ...
- de Oliveira, Fernando Garrido; Lirola, Juliana Roratto; Salgado, Lilian Dalago; de Marchi, Gustavo Henrique; Mela, Maritana; Padial, André Andrian; Guimarães, Ana Tereza Bittencourt; Cestari, Marta Margarete; Silva de Assis, Helena Cristina
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.667 pp. 371-383
- public water supply, etc ; DNA; DNA damage; Geophagus brasiliensis; acetylcholinesterase; anthropogenic activities; antioxidants; autumn; bentazon; biomarkers; biotransformation; brain; dams (hydrology); enzyme activity; fish; gills; glutathione peroxidase; glutathione transferase; glyphosate; histopathology; indigenous species; irrigation; liver; muscles; mutagens; oxidative stress; plantations; public health; rain; rice; risk; rivers; seasonal variation; sediments; spring; superoxide dismutase; tissues; water quality; watersheds; xenobiotics; Brazil; Show all 41 Subjects
- ... This study aimed to assess the water quality of the Perequê River, Porto Belo, Santa Catarina, Brazil, through a biomarker approach in the native fish species Geophagus brasiliensis, and the sediment chemical quantification of the herbicides glyphosate and bentazone used in irrigated rice plantations. This river is used for the public water supply of two municipalities. The first sampling (S1) was ...