Jump to Main Content
- Ding, An; Lin, Dachao; Zhao, Yingxue; Ngo, Huu Hao; Guo, Wenshan; Bai, Langming; Luo, Xinsheng; Li, Guibai; Ren, Nanqi; Liang, Heng
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.650 pp. 1882-1888
- 2,4-dinitrophenol, etc ; activated sludge; biofouling; energy; models; molecular weight; nitrophenols; polysaccharides; proteins; ultrafiltration; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Energy uncoupling technology was applied to the membrane process to control the problem of bio-fouling. Different dosages of uncoupler (2,4‑dinitrophenol, DNP) were added to the activated sludge, and a short-term ultrafiltration test was systematically investigated for analyzing membrane fouling potential and underlying mechanisms. Ultrafiltration membrane was used and made of polyether-sulfone wi ...
- Xu, Zhenlan; Tang, Tao; Cheng, Haixiang; Bao, Qibei; Yu, Jianzhong; Zhang, Changpeng; Wu, Tingting; Zhao, Xueping; Schramm, Karl-Werner; Wang, Yawei
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.686 pp. 171-178
- 2,4-dinitrophenol, etc ; Cucurbita maxima; Cucurbita moschata; adsorption; anthocyanins; aquaporins; bioavailability; chlorophyll; environmental fate; hybrids; hydroponics; leaves; nanoparticles; nitrophenols; perfluorooctane sulfonic acid; perfluorooctanoic acid; pollutants; pumpkins; risk; seedlings; silver nitrate; titanium dioxide; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Titanium dioxide nanoparticles (TiO2-NPs) are widely distributed in the environment. It has been demonstrated that TiO2-NPs could modify the environmental fate and bioavailability of organic pollutants, which affects ecological risks of TiO2-NPs and organic pollutants. In this study, the uptake, translocation and accumulation of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctanesulfonate (PFOS) in ...