Jump to Main Content
- Swallow, Mathew J.B.; O'Sullivan, Gwen
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.655 pp. 84-91
- saline soils, etc ; agricultural productivity; biomimetics; capillarity; clay; crystallization; ecosystem services; evapotranspiration; ferrocyanides; iron; phytoremediation; polluted soils; rooting; sodium chloride; soil ecosystems; soil erosion; soil remediation; soil salinization; soil washing; soil water; species diversity; vascular plants; vegetation; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Soil salinization impacts millions of hectares of land around the world and threatens many soil ecosystem services. Impacts of soil salinization are long lasting and impact agriculture productivity, reduce plant diversity and cause increase soil erosion due a reduction or loss in surface vegetation. Generally, remediation of saline soil relies on soil washing methods and phytoremediation to transl ...
- Jiang, Si-Qi; Yu, Ya-Nan; Gao, Ren-Wei; Wang, Huan; Zhang, Jian; Li, Rong; Long, Xiao-Hua; Shen, Qi-Rong; Chen, Wei; Cai, Feng
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.687 pp. 601-609
- saline soils, etc ; Bacteroidetes; Firmicutes; Proteobacteria; bacteria; bacterial communities; bio-organic fertilizer; crop production; ecosystems; environmental factors; fertilizer application; field experimentation; fruit quality; land resources; microbiome; mineral fertilizers; nutrient availability; nutrients; organic matter; phosphorus; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; soil nutrients; soil pH; soil salinity; tomatoes; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Coastal saline soil is an important reserve land resource that has high potential for agricultural utilization. The present study adopted a high-throughput absolute quantification 16S rRNA sequencing method to investigate the effect of four different fertilization regimes (namely 100% of bio-organic fertilizer, 70% of bio-organic fertilizer +30% of chemical fertilizer, 30% of bio-organic fertilize ...