Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Yatian; Zhang, Sufen; Yang, Jingying; Bai, Chan; Tang, Shenghua; Ye, Qingfu; Wang, Haiyan
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.630 pp. 1133-1142
- saline soils, etc ; absorbents; carbendazim; coatings; hydrogels; loam soils; pesticide residues; pesticides; pollution; risk; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The intensive use of pesticides has caused serious environmental pollution and ecological issues. Thus, it is imperative to explore an efficient way to minimize the pesticide residues and pollution. In the present study, we employed the superabsorbent hydrogels (SHs)-coated pesticide 14C-carbendazim (H-14C-MBC) to investigate the fate of MBC in aerobic soils and to assess the soil microbial state ...
- Pholkern, Kewaree; Saraphirom, Phayom; Srisuk, Kriengsak
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.633 pp. 1518-1535
- saline soils, etc ; basins; climate change; climatic factors; flooded conditions; groundwater flow; groundwater recharge; mathematical models; rice; saline groundwater; salinity; soil salinity; temperature; water table; Thailand; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The Central Huai Luang Basin is one of the important rice producing areas of Udon Thani Province in Northeastern Thailand. The basin is underlain by the rock salt layers of the Maha Sarakham Formation and is the source of saline groundwater and soil salinity. The regional and local groundwater flow systems are the major mechanisms responsible for spreading saline groundwater and saline soils in th ...