Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Lihua; Hou, Longyu; Guo, Dufa; Li, Linghao; Xu, Xiaofeng
- The Science of the total environment 2017 v.578 pp. 523-534
- greenhouse gases, etc ; additive effect; arid lands; carbon dioxide; ecosystems; environmental factors; grasslands; greenhouse gas emissions; growing season; methane; models; nitrogen; nitrous oxide; synergism; China; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Nitrogen and water are two important factors influencing GHG (primarily CO2 - carbon dioxide; CH4 – methane, and N2O – nitrous oxide) fluxes in semiarid grasslands. However, the interactive effects of nitrogen and water on GHG fluxes remain elusive. A 3-year (2010−2012) manipulative experiment was conducted to investigate the individual and interactive effects of nitrogen and water additions on GH ...
- Yu, Lijun; Huang, Yao; Zhang, Wen; Li, Tingting; Sun, Wenjuan
- The Science of the total environment 2017 v.607-608 pp. 1163-1172
- greenhouse gases, etc ; climate change; ecosystems; grassland soils; grasslands; methane; models; temperature; tropical forests; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Methane (CH4) is one of the most potent greenhouse gases. Although forest and grassland soils generally consume atmospheric CH4, the quantities and spatiotemporal changes in CH4 uptake remain largely uncertain for these ecosystems at the global scale. In this study, we developed an empirical model to estimate the CH4 uptake in global forest and grassland soils during the period 1981–2010. We estim ...