Jump to Main Content
- Li, Guangdong; Fang, Chuanglin; Wang, Shaojian
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.545-546 pp. 609-620
- decision making, etc ; coasts; econometrics; ecosystems; gross domestic product; issues and policy; land cover; logit analysis; models; spatial variation; China; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Although ecosystems are valuable, they have been allowed to deteriorate globally in recent decades. However, the spatiotemporal changes in ecosystem-service values (ESVs) and their hotspots in China are not well understood. Here, long-term land-cover data, the spatial analysis method and an econometric analysis model were used to examine these changes. The results indicate that the total terrestri ...
- Jiang, Jianhui; Zhang, Jianying; Zhang, Yangwei; Zhang, Chunlong; Tian, Guangming
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.544 pp. 1119-1127
- decision making, etc ; cities; climate change; emissions; energy; fossil fuels; fuel combustion; issues and policy; models; nitrogen oxides; remote sensing; river deltas; rivers; satellites; spatial data; spatial variation; temporal variation; China; Yangtze River; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Increasing nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions over the fast developing regions have been of great concern due to their critical associations with the aggravated haze and climate change. However, little geographically specific data exists for estimating spatio-temporal trends of NOx emissions. In order to quantify the spatial and temporal variations of NOx emissions, a spatially explicit approach base ...