Jump to Main Content
- Iacovidou, Eleni; Purnell, Phil
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.557-558 pp. 791-807
- decision making, etc ; business development; business enterprises; carbon; construction materials; contractors; education; emissions; energy; infrastructure; mining; models; recycling; social benefit; wastes; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Construction is the most resource intensive sector in the world. It consumes more than half of the total global resources; it is responsible for more than a third of the total global energy use and associated emissions; and generates the greatest and most voluminous waste stream globally. Reuse is considered to be a material and carbon saving practice highly recommended in the construction sector ...
- Jiang, Jianhui; Zhang, Jianying; Zhang, Yangwei; Zhang, Chunlong; Tian, Guangming
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.544 pp. 1119-1127
- decision making, etc ; cities; climate change; emissions; energy; fossil fuels; fuel combustion; issues and policy; models; nitrogen oxides; remote sensing; river deltas; rivers; satellites; spatial data; spatial variation; temporal variation; China; Yangtze River; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Increasing nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions over the fast developing regions have been of great concern due to their critical associations with the aggravated haze and climate change. However, little geographically specific data exists for estimating spatio-temporal trends of NOx emissions. In order to quantify the spatial and temporal variations of NOx emissions, a spatially explicit approach base ...