Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.550 pp. 768-784
- adsorption; ammonium nitrate; case studies; cognition; denitrification; environmental fate; floodplains; groundwater; laboratory experimentation; nitrification; quantitative analysis; risk assessment; rivers; simulation models; soil physical properties; solutes; terraces; vadose zone; water table; China
- ... It has been proved that groundwater vulnerability assessment is an effective tool for groundwater protection. Nowadays, quantitative assessment methods for specific vulnerability are scarce due to limited cognition of complicated contaminant fate and transport processes in the groundwater system. In this paper, process-based simulation model for specific vulnerability to nitrate using 1D flow and ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.551-552 pp. 143-154
- chromium; clay; control methods; development projects; groundwater; groundwater contamination; landfills; models; monitoring; remediation; screening; slags; soil; solid wastes; vadose zone; water management; China
- ... This paper presents a system for determining the evaluation and gradation indices of groundwater pollution intensity (GPI). Considering the characteristics of the vadose zone and pollution sources, the system decides which anti-seepage measures should be implemented at the contaminated site. The pollution sources hazards (PSH) and groundwater intrinsic vulnerability (GIV) are graded by the revised ...