Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xuewen; Xie, Yunfeng; Wang, Jinfeng; Christakos, George; Si, Jiliang; Zhao, Huinan; Ding, Yanqiang; Li, Jie
- The Science of the total environment 2013 v.458-460 pp. 63-69
- fluoroquinolones, etc ; altitude; antibiotics; cucumbers; greenhouses; melons; models; peppers; plant age; planting; poultry manure; risk factors; soil; soil pollution; vegetable growing; China; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Recent studies have demonstrated the persistence of antibiotics in soil, especially in areas of vegetable cultivation. However, there are very few studies of the influence of planting regimes on the levels of antibiotic pollution. This work introduces geographical-detector models to investigate the relationship between planting patterns (vegetable planting model, manure type and quantity, planting ...
- Zhou, Li-Jun; Ying, Guang-Guo; Liu, Shan; Zhang, Rui-Quan; Lai, Hua-Jie; Chen, Zhi-Feng; Pan, Chang-Gui
- The Science of the total environment 2013 v.444 pp. 183-195
- fluoroquinolones, etc ; animal wastes; bacitracin; ceftiofur; chlortetracycline; dairy cattle; dairy farming; excretion; farmers; farms; feeds; florfenicol; interviews; lincomycin; macrolides; pollution; soil; streams; sulfonamides; surveys; swine; tetracycline; trimethoprim; China; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... This paper evaluated the excretion masses and environmental occurrence of 11 classes of 50 antibiotics in six typical swine and dairy cattle farms in southern China. Animal feeds, wastewater and solid manure samples as well as environmental samples (soil, stream and well water) were collected in December 2010 from these farms. Twenty eight antibiotics, including tetracyclines, bacitracin, lincomyc ...