Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.550 pp. 768-784
- adsorption; ammonium nitrate; case studies; cognition; denitrification; environmental fate; floodplains; groundwater; laboratory experimentation; nitrification; quantitative analysis; risk assessment; rivers; simulation models; soil physical properties; solutes; terraces; vadose zone; water table; China
- ... It has been proved that groundwater vulnerability assessment is an effective tool for groundwater protection. Nowadays, quantitative assessment methods for specific vulnerability are scarce due to limited cognition of complicated contaminant fate and transport processes in the groundwater system. In this paper, process-based simulation model for specific vulnerability to nitrate using 1D flow and ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.628-629 pp. 1518-1530
- case studies; climate change; computer software; ecology; geographic information systems; groundwater; groundwater contamination; humans; models; risk; risk assessment; China
- ... A comprehensive model for groundwater risk assessment was proposed by combining the hazard of contaminated sources (H), groundwater intrinsic vulnerability (V) and groundwater function value (F), and verified in Jilin City of northeast China. This model is characterized by integrating groundwater resource, ecology, and geological environment under the impact of climate change and human activities. ...