Jump to Main Content
- Pfendler, Stéphane; Karimi, Battle; Maron, Pierre-Alain; Ciadamidaro, Lisa; Valot, Benoît; Bousta, Faisl; Alaoui-Sosse, Laurence; Alaoui-Sosse, Badr; Aleya, Lotfi
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.615 pp. 1207-1217
- Zygomycota, etc ; Ascomycota; Bacillariophyceae; Basidiomycota; Chlorophyceae; Cyanobacteria; DNA barcoding; Eustigmatophyceae; Trebouxiophyceae; aesthetics; bacteria; biodiversity; biofilm; caves; chemical degradation; community structure; fungi; limestone; microalgae; microbial communities; microscopy; mosses and liverworts; photosynthesis; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... In recent decades, show caves have begun to suffer from microorganism proliferation due to artificial lighting installations for touristic activity. In addition to the aesthetic problem, light encourages microorganisms that are responsible for physical and chemical degradation of limestone walls, speleothems and prehistoric paintings of cultural value. Microorganisms have previously been described ...
- Zheng, Jufeng; Chen, Junhui; Pan, Genxing; Liu, Xiaoyu; Zhang, Xuhui; Li, Lianqing; Bian, Rongjun; Cheng, Kun; Jinwei, Zheng
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.571 pp. 206-217
- Zygomycota, etc ; Actinobacteria; Ascomycota; Basidiomycota; bacteria; beta-glucosidase; biochar; bulk density; carbon nitrogen ratio; community structure; fungal communities; fungi; microbial biomass; paddy soils; rice; soil microorganisms; soil organic carbon; soil pH; soil respiration; soil stabilization; species diversity; China; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... While numerous studies both in laboratory and field have showed short term impacts of biochar on soil microbial community, there have been comparatively few reports addressing its long term impacts particular in field condition. This study investigated the changes of microbial community activity and composition in a rice paddy four years after a single incorporation of biochar at 20 and 40t/ha. Th ...