Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.628-629 pp. 1518-1530
- case studies; climate change; computer software; ecology; geographic information systems; groundwater; groundwater contamination; humans; models; risk; risk assessment; China
- ... A comprehensive model for groundwater risk assessment was proposed by combining the hazard of contaminated sources (H), groundwater intrinsic vulnerability (V) and groundwater function value (F), and verified in Jilin City of northeast China. This model is characterized by integrating groundwater resource, ecology, and geological environment under the impact of climate change and human activities. ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.551-552 pp. 143-154
- chromium; clay; control methods; development projects; groundwater; groundwater contamination; landfills; models; monitoring; remediation; screening; slags; soil; solid wastes; vadose zone; water management; China
- ... This paper presents a system for determining the evaluation and gradation indices of groundwater pollution intensity (GPI). Considering the characteristics of the vadose zone and pollution sources, the system decides which anti-seepage measures should be implemented at the contaminated site. The pollution sources hazards (PSH) and groundwater intrinsic vulnerability (GIV) are graded by the revised ...