Jump to Main Content
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.656 pp. 567-575
- ecosystems; emissions; environmental assessment; forests; monitoring; nitrogen; ozone; pollution load; risk; Czech Republic
- ... It is widely accepted that excessive loads of nitrogen (N) deposition and ambient ozone (O3) endanger natural ecosystems and the environment. Despite substantial reductions in emissions since the early 1990s both in the Czech Republic and in neighbouring countries, neither O3 exposures nor N deposition have yet decreased to acceptable levels relative to the recommended thresholds. Based on long-te ...
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.636 pp. 1490-1499
- air pollutants; air pollution; air temperature; meteorological data; models; monitoring; nitrogen oxides; probability; regression analysis; relative humidity; sulfur dioxide
- ... We examined observation-based fog occurrence at three Czech monitoring sites: Praha 4 - Libuš, Košetice and Churáňov, representing different environments - urban, rural and mountain - over a time span of 27 years (1989–2015). We searched for a simple model describing fog occurrence fitting the observed air pollution and meteorological data. For our analysis we used a generalized additive model, GA ...