Jump to Main Content
- Bing, Haijian, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.664 pp. 79-88
- atmospheric deposition; cadmium; chromium; copper; fossil fuels; fuel combustion; heavy metals; hydrodynamics; hydroxides; iron; lead; manganese oxides; mining; nickel; pollutants; pollution; sediments; spatial distribution; water quality; zinc
- ... The contamination of heavy metals in sediments of the Three Gorges Reservoir (TGR) is increasingly concerned as a major issue for water quality since the full impoundment. In this study, the sediment profiles in the riparian and submerged areas from Fuling to Zigui in the middle-low TGR mainstream were collected to investigate the stratified distribution of heavy metals (Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Pb and Zn) ...
- Bing, Haijian, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 1004-1016
- anthropogenic activities; cadmium; chromium; copper; geomorphology; heavy metals; humans; lead; nickel; pollution; riparian areas; risk; sediments; toxicity; urban areas; watersheds; zinc; China
- ... Regular impoundment of the Three Gorges Reservoir (TGR) with intensified human activities in the watershed imparts a significant effect on the environmental changes in the riparian zone. In this study, six heavy metals (Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Pb and Zn) in the riparian sediments of the entire TGR mainstream were investigated in 2014 and 2016 to identify their contamination and risk characteristics and de ...