Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.642 pp. 1050-1059
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; carbon; carbon dioxide; cation exchange capacity; correlation; hydrogen peroxide; hydrolysis; models; moieties; nanopores; oxidation; phenanthrenes; pyrolysis; sodium hypochlorite; surface area; titration
- ... Black carbon was produced by slow pyrolysis under an oxygen-limited condition at 500 °C, and was modified by some chemical methods (oxidation, hydrolysis, activation, and surface recombination). The modified samples were characterized by using elemental analysis, Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) surface analysis, Boehm titration, cation excha ...
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2014 v.473-474 pp. 410-421
- C3 plants; algae; alkanes; bacteria; carbon; eutrophication; free fatty acids; gas chromatography; isotopes; lakes; mass spectrometry; organic matter; sediments; short chain fatty acids; China
- ... The distribution and compound-specific carbon isotope ratios of n-alkanes and fatty acids in a sediment core (63cm) collected from Lake Dianchi were examined to investigate organic matter sources in the eutrophic lake. Fatty acids included free and bound fatty acids. The carbon isotope compositions of individual n-alkanes and fatty acids from Lake Dianchi sediments were determined using gas chroma ...