Jump to Main Content
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.642 pp. 314-321
- air pollution; arsenic; edaphic factors; heavy metals; iron oxides; ownership; oxidation; remediation; soil; soil pollution; temperature
- ... Although soil contamination must be remediated by the polluters under current legal frameworks in numerous countries, the allocation of responsibilities for soil clean-up is still challenging in the case of multiple potentially responsible parties (PRPs). This study evaluated the individual contributions of two PRPs (Owners A & B) to heavy metal contamination in the soil environment near an abando ...
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.541 pp. 1132-1138
- X-ray diffraction; aerosols; air; air quality; autumn; carbon; climate change; cold season; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; groundwater; heavy metals; human health; particulates; physical properties; physicochemical properties; pollution; scanning electron microscopy; soil; suburban areas; temporal variation; toxicity; winter; Korean Peninsula
- ... Although it has been well-known that atmospheric aerosols affect negatively the local air quality, human health, and climate changes, the chemical and physical properties of atmospheric aerosols are not fully understood yet. This study experimentally measured the physiochemical characteristics of fine and coarse aerosol particles at the suburban area to evaluate relative contribution to environmen ...