Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2017 v.607-608 pp. 1400-1407
- biomarkers; birth weight; bisphenol A; boys; confidence interval; creatinine; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; gender differences; gestational age; girls; head circumference; human development; laboratory animals; metabolites; phenol; pregnancy; urine; China
- ... Phenolic compounds are among the endocrine disruptors which are widely used in daily life products. Studies in laboratory animals showed reproductive and developmental effects. In spite of widespread exposure to phenols, only few studies examined their effects on human development. This study was designed to investigate the relationship between antenatal phenol exposure and birth outcomes in a Chi ...
- Wang, Caifeng, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.572 pp. 9-15
- blood serum; cohort studies; confidence interval; females; follicle-stimulating hormone; household products; humans; lipids; odds ratio; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; pregnancy; pregnant women; premature birth; risk; sex hormones; China
- ... Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are widely used in commercial and household products. Few human studies have examined the effects of PBDE exposure on female reproductive function. We recruited 207 pregnant women when they were admitted for labor from September 2010 to February 2012 as part of a birth cohort study, the Laizhou Wan Birth Cohort study. Maternal sera were analyzed for eight PBD ...