Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Chengzhi, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.688 pp. 75-82
- Chlorophyta; Daphnia; anodes; aromatic compounds; benzophenones; carboxylation; chlorides; electrochemistry; energy; fish; hydroxylation; metabolites; models; moieties; pH; quantitative structure-activity relationships; risk; sunscreens; toxicity; wastewater
- ... Electrochemical degradation of sunscreen agent benzophenone-3 (BP-3) and its metabolite 4-hydroxybenzophenone (4-OH-BP) was investigated by using a Ti/SnO2-Sb/Ce-PbO2 anode. Results showed that the degradation of BP-3 and 4-OH-BP followed pseudo-first-order kinetics, and the rate constants were 0.083 and 0.113 min−1 at a current density of 25 mA cm−2, respectively. The electrochemical degradation ...
- Zhou, Chengzhi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.618 pp. 1605-1612
- adsorption; antibiotics; coastal water; ionic strength; pH; pollutants; resistance genes; sampling; seawater; time-weighted average
- ... As coastal waters in many regions of the world have been polluted by organic micro-pollutants such as antibiotics that can promote the development of resistance genes, it is of importance to monitor the levels of antibiotics in coastal waters. For this purpose, a reliable and robust sampling approach based on diffusive gradients in thin films (DGT) was developed in this study. The DGT measurement ...