Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Hong-Quan; Gao, Dong
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2018 v.100 pp. 22-29
- Western blotting; apoptosis; cell lines; cell proliferation; cell viability; flow cytometry; genes; humans; keratinocytes; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; skin (animal); squamous cell carcinoma
- ... Skin squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) is a common, morbid, and frequently lethal malignancy and ranks as the sixth most deadly cancer worldwide. Hence, this study aims to explore the effect of microRNA-154 (miR-154) targeting WHSC1 on proliferation and apoptosis of SCC cells via the P53 signaling pathway.The targeting relationship between WHSC1 and miR-154 was validated using dual-luciferase reporter ...
- He, Lang; Liu, Kang; Wang, Xiaoshan; Chen, Hong; Zhou, Jin; Wu, Xun; Liu, Tao; Yang, Yongxue; Yang, Xuemei; Cui, Dandan; Song, Guiqin; Wang, un; Lei, Jianguo
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2018 v.100 pp. 54-60
- DNA damage; DNA repair; Western blotting; apoptosis; cisplatin; drug resistance; drug therapy; flow cytometry; genes; humans; lung neoplasms; neoplasm cells; sequence analysis; stress response
- ... Resistance to platinum-based chemotherapy becomes a major obstacle in lung cancer treatment. Compensatory activation of nucleotide excision repair (NER) pathway is the major mechanism accounting for cisplatin-resistance. We aimed at identifying additional regulators in NER-mediated chemoresistance in a hypoxic setting induced by sodium glycididazole (CMNa)-sensitized cisplatin chemotherapy of non- ...