Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Jia; Li, Haiying; Meng, Chengjie; Chen, Dongdong; Chen, Zhouqing; Wang, Yibin; Wang, Zhong; Chen, Gang
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2016 v.75 pp. 11-22
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; IKappaB kinase; Western blotting; animal models; anti-inflammatory activity; apoptosis; body weight; brain; central nervous system diseases; chemokine CCL2; diet; edema; fish; gel electrophoresis; hemorrhage; inducible nitric oxide synthase; inflammation; mitogen-activated protein kinase; neurons; omega-3 fatty acids; patients; phosphorylation; precipitin tests; prostaglandin synthase; protective effect; rats; signal transduction; small interfering RNA; staining; transcription factor NF-kappa B; transforming growth factors; water content; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... Omega-3 fatty acids have been reported to improve neuron functions during aging and in patients affected by mild cognitive impairment, and mediate potent anti-inflammatory via G protein-coupled receptor 120 (GPR120) signal pathway. Neuron dysfunction and inflammatory response also contributed to the progression of subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH)-induced early brain injury (EBI). This study was to ex ...
- Sun, Jinpeng; Zhang, Daolai; Wang, Yanfei; Lin, Hal; Yu, Xiao; Xu, Zhigang
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2016 v.77 pp. 220-225
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; animal models; cell membranes; cell polarity; epithelium; gene expression; knockout mutants; mice; signal transduction; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Planar cell polarity (PCP) is defined as the coordinated alignment of cell polarity across the tissue plane, which is important for the integration of cells into tissues. One of the best examples of PCP is in the cochlear epithelium. Several core PCP proteins have been identified to play important roles in PCP regulation, in which these proteins form complexes and associate with the cell membrane ...