Jump to Main Content
- Lynch, Iseult, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2017 v.83 pp. 65-70
- biopsy; cell movement; fluorescence; image analysis; in vivo studies; interferometry; lighting; nanomaterials; physiological transport; reflectance
- ... Reflectance imaging is a broad term that describes the formation of images by the detection of illumination light that is back-scattered from reflective features within a sample. Reflectance imaging can be performed in a variety of different configurations, such as confocal, oblique angle illumination, structured illumination, interferometry and total internal reflectance, permitting a plethora of ...
- Lynch, Iseult, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2016 v.75 pp. 232-243
- computed tomography; flow cytometry; image analysis; magnetic resonance imaging; medicine; microbubbles; photons; polymers; proteins; ultrasonography
- ... Polymeric microbubbles (MBs) are gas filled particles composed of a thin stabilized polymer shell that have been recently developed as valid contrast agents for the combined use of ultrasonography (US), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and single photon emission computer tomography (SPECT) imaging. Due to their buoyancy, the commonly available approaches to study their behaviour in complex media a ...