Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Xuemei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2019 v.112 pp. 134-140
- 3' untranslated regions; bioluminescence assay; embryogenesis; enzymes; gametogenesis; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; microRNA; oocyte vitrification; oocytes; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; transcription (genetics); vitrification
- ... MicroRNAs (miRNAs) play crucial roles in gametogenesis and embryo development. The present study was undertaken to identify differentially expressed miRNAs and explore their functions in oocyte vitrification. Small RNA sequencing data revealed that 22 miRNAs were differentially expressed in vitrified oocytes compared with that of the fresh counterparts. The potential target genes for the different ...
- Yang, Xuemei, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology 2018 v.100 pp. 54-60
- DNA damage; DNA repair; Western blotting; apoptosis; cisplatin; drug resistance; drug therapy; flow cytometry; genes; humans; lung neoplasms; neoplasm cells; sequence analysis; stress response
- ... Resistance to platinum-based chemotherapy becomes a major obstacle in lung cancer treatment. Compensatory activation of nucleotide excision repair (NER) pathway is the major mechanism accounting for cisplatin-resistance. We aimed at identifying additional regulators in NER-mediated chemoresistance in a hypoxic setting induced by sodium glycididazole (CMNa)-sensitized cisplatin chemotherapy of non- ...